English | 2018 | ISBN: 1789959567 | 698 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 55 MB
A definitive guide on frontend development with Angular from design to deployment
You will begin by creating a simple fitness app, using the building blocks of Angular, and make your final app, Personal Trainer, by morphing the workout app into a full-fledged personal workout builder and runner with an advanced directive building – the most fundamental and powerful feature of Angular.
You will learn the different ways of architecting Angular applications using RxJS, and some of the patterns that are involved in it. Later you’ll be introduced to the router-first architecture, a seven-step approach to designing and developing mid-to-large line-of-business apps, along with popular recipes. By the end of this book, you will be familiar with the scope of web development using Angular, Swagger, and Docker, learning patterns and practices to be successful as an individual developer on the web or as a team in the Enterprise.
This Learning Path includes content from the following Packt products:
- Angular 6 by Example by Chandermani Arora, Kevin Hennessy
- Architecting Angular Applications with Redux, RxJS, and NgRx by Christoffer Noring
- Angular 6 for Enterprise-Ready Web Applications by Doguhan Uluca
What you will learn
- Develop web applications from scratch using Angular and TypeScript
- Explore reactive programming principles, RxJS to develop and test apps efficiently
- Study continuous integration and deployment your Angular app on the AWS cloud