English | 2019 | ISBN: 1617295157 | 504 Pages | EPUB | 19 MB
Building Ethereum Dapps introduces you to decentralized applications based on the Ethereum blockchain platform. In this book, you’ll learn the principles of Dapps development by rolling up your sleeves and actually building a few!
Building Ethereum Dapps teaches Dapps development on the Ethereum blockchain platform. You’ll begin with a mental model of how Dapps operate, and then dive into designing and implementing smart contracts in Ethereum’s Solidity language. You’ll explore Ethereum smart contract development tools, like Truffle and Web3, and pick up best practices for design and security. Practical exercises throughout give you valuable hands-on experience.
- Ethereum’s key components
- Implementing smart contracts in Solidity
- Communicating with a smart contract in Web3
- Developing Dapps with Truffle
- Best practices for design and security improvement