English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 4h 21m | 1.61 GB
Step by Step Color Scheme building guide for beginners to create your next Web Design, Mobile App UI & Dashboard Designs
A design becomes meaningless if you take away any of these two things: typography and color. Colors are strategically used to create meaning and sense in the data it displays.
The course begins by explaining to you the significance, purpose, and psychological effects of colors in UI design. As you progress through the modules, you will understand the core concepts of color theory and start building your own color scheme. During this process, you will learn to add colors, determine suitable color contrast ratio, create color scale, and various other functionalities. You will explore how to manage colors in various tools in the concluding sections.
By the end of this course, you’ll have developed the skills to build your own color scheme for effectively designing the UI for your applications.
- Create an effective color scheme using just a single color
- Add more colors to your color scheme
- Understand and apply status colors in dashboards
- Build accessible color schemes with color accessibility
- Grasp color contrast ratios
- Determine the number of shades/colors you need in your color scheme
- Create a color scale for your color scheme
- Manage colors in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD and Sketch