English | 2017 | ISBN: 1787129887 | 355 Pages | True PDF, EPUB, AZW3 | 15 MB
By the end of the book, you’ll have the skills to quickly prototype and even launch your next app idea in a matter of days.
What You Will Learn
- See how Meteor fits in the modern web application development by using its reactive data system
- Make your front-end behave consistently across environments by implementing a predictable state container with Redux
- Get familiar with React and overview of Angular 2
- Add a map to your application with a real-time geolocation
- Plugin into Meteor social media APIs like Twitter’s streaming and Facebook’s Messenger
- Add search functionality from scratch to your existing app and data
- Add responsiveness with Bootstrap 4 and Google’s Material Design using Less and Sass
- Distribute your data across machines and data centers by adding Apache Cassandra to your existing stack.
- Learn how to scale your microservices with the high performant language neutral framework gRPC.
- Learn how to query multiple data sources using GraphQL.
- Build a modern single-page web application
- Understand the workflow of an Aurelia application
- Design reusable web components, which can be shared and integrated into various frameworks and libraries
- Write clean, modular, and testable code that will be easy to maintain and evolve
- Use all the latest–and even future–web standards, so the application gathers minimal technical debt