English | 2019 | ISBN: 1789956023 | 258 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 86 MB
Your one-stop guide to blockchain technology and its business applications
Blockchain for Business 2019 is a comprehensive guide that enables you to bring in various blockchain functionalities to extend your existing business models and make correct fully-informed decisions. You will learn how decentralized applications are transforming numerous business sectors that are expected to play a huge role in the future. You will see how large corporations are already implementing blockchain technology now. You will then learn about the various blockchain services, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger, and others to understand their use cases in a variety of business domains. You will develop a solid fundamental understanding of blockchain architecture.
Moving ahead, you will get to grips with the inner workings of blockchain, with detailed explanations of mining, decentralized consensus, cryptography, smart contracts, and many other important concepts. You will delve into a realistic view of the current state of blockchain technology, along with its issues, limitations, and potential solutions that can take it to the next level.
By the end of this book, you will all be well versed in the latest innovations and developments in the emerging blockchain space.
What you will learn
- Understand the fundamentals of blockchain and how it was developed
- Gain a good understanding of economic concepts and developments
- Develop a base for concepts such as cryptography, computer networking, and programming
- Understand the applications of blockchain and its potential impact on the world
- Become well versed with the latest developments in the blockchain space
- Explore blockchain frameworks, including decentralized organizational structures, networks, and applications