English | 2023 | ISBN: 978-1803241852 | 438 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 66 MB
- Explore and build complete, easy-to-follow web projects using Blazor
- Test your nettle building a weather app, and expense tracker, and a Kanban board with real-world applications
- Develop a deeper understanding on how to work with Blazor WebAssembly without spending too much time focusing on the theory
By the end of this book, you will have experience and lots of know-how on how to build a wide variety of single-page web applications with .NET, Blazor WebAssembly, and C#.
What you will learn
- Discover the power of the C# language for both server-side and client-side web development
- Build your first Blazor WebAssembly application with the Blazor WebAssembly App project template
- Learn how to debug a Blazor WebAssembly app, and use ahead-of-time compilation before deploying it on Microsoft’s cloud platform
- Use templated components and the Razor class library to build and share a modal dialog box
- Build a progressive web app (PWA) to enable native app-like performance and speed
- Secure a Blazor WebAssembly app using Azure Active Directory
- Gain experience with ASP.NET Web APIs by building a task manager app
Resolve the captcha to access the links!