English | 2022 | ISBN: 978-1617298646 | 380 Pages | EPUB, MOBI | 26 MB
An example-driven guide to building reusable UI components and web frontends—all with Blazor, C#, and .NET.
In Blazor in Action, you will learn about:
- Blazor + WebAssembly
- Picking the right hosting model
- Building reusable UI components
- Building forms with validation
- Securing your application
- Testing your applications
Blazor in Action is a practical guide to building stunning UIs and client-side applications using C# and .NET. You’ll use the Blazor frontend framework to create a fun and exciting web application for plotting hiking routes. As you build up your new application, you’ll master the key features of Blazor, such as routing, forms and validation, and dynamic and reusable components. By the time you’re done, you’ll be ready to develop beautiful sites and apps that seamlessly execute your C# code natively in the browser.
The book is written to the most recent stable build of Blazor and seamlessly integrates fresh features from .NET 6.
- Dynamic and reusable UI components
- Sharing client and server code
- Role-based security using Auth0
- Persisting state using local browser storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!