English | 2021 | ISBN: 978-0367901004 | 296 Pages | PDF | 10 MBIn recent years, blockchain development has grown quickly from the original Bitcoin protocol to the second-generation Ethereum platform, and to today’s process of building third-generation blockchains. During this evolution, we can see how blockchain technology has evolved from its original form as a distributed database to becoming a fully fledged, globally distributed, cloud computing platform. This book traces the past, present, and future of blockchain technology.
- Presents the knowledge and history of Bitcoin
- Offers blockchain applications
- Discusses developing working code for real-world blockchain applications
- Includes many real-life examples
- Covers the original Bitcoin protocol to the second-generation Ethereum platform