English | 2022 | ISBN: 978-1484287477 | 632 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 91 MB
Employ essential tools and functions of the MATLAB and Simulink packages, which are explained and demonstrated via interactive examples and case studies. This revised edition covers features from the latest MATLAB 2022b release, as well as other features that have been released since the first edition published.
This book contains dozens of simulation models and solved problems via m-files/scripts and Simulink models which will help you to learn programming and modelling essentials. You’ll become efficient with many of the built-in tools and functions of MATLAB/Simulink while solving engineering and scientific computing problems.
Beginning MATLAB and Simulink, Second Edition explains various practical issues of programming and modelling in parallel by comparing MATLAB and Simulink. After studying and using this book, you’ll be proficient at using MATLAB and Simulink and applying the source code and models from the book’s examples as templates for your own projects in data science or engineering.
What You Will Learn
- Master the programming and modelling essentials of MATLAB and Simulink
- Carry out data visualization with MATLAB
- Build a GUI and develop App with MATLAB
- Work with integration and numerical root finding methods
- Apply MATLAB to differential equations-based models and simulations
- Use MATLAB and Simulink for data science projects
Resolve the captcha to access the links!