English | 2017 | ISBN: 1484225370 | 189 Pages | True PDF | 10 MB
Learn about dependency injection, interfaces, service providers, SOLID design, and more with practical and real-world code examples. This book covers everything you need to get started in application development with Laravel 5.3. Beginning Laravel covers features such as method injection, contracts, and authentication.
After reading this book, you can develop any application using Laravel 5. It details all you need to know, including the model-view-controller pattern, SQLite databases, routing, authorization, and building CRUD applications.
What You Will Learn
- Work with the new Laravel framework and its new features
- Develop web applications with Laravel
- Absorb the concepts of authentication and database migration
- Manage databases with Eloquent ORM
- Use middleware, contracts, and facades
Who This Book Is For
Readers who are new to Laravel development.