English | 2018 | ISBN: 1484233597 | 256 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 29 MB
Learn essential concepts and techniques to build simple-to-advanced projects and overcome common programming challenges in micro:bit development.
Beginning BBC micro:bit will take you through the complete features and capabilities of the micro:bit controller, enabling you to program and build your own projects. The uses are endless for the micro:bit and this books will help get you started on building your next project with this popular and easy-to-use microcontroller.
You'll use online Python Editor and Mu Editor to build your own applications. Reviewed by the micro:bit developer team, this comprehensive guide also provides clean code examples to help you learn the key concepts behind the micro:bit API.
What You’ll Learn
- Work with the various kits and accessories
- Master the micro:bit development platform with easy to follow examples and clean code
- Build your own micro:bit applications using an online Python editor and Mu editor
- Use the on-board LED matrix, built-in buttons, I/O pins, accelerometer, and compass
- Learn how to connect and communicate with devices through I2C, SPI, and UART
- Build applications with music and speech libraries
- Use Local Persistent File System to store and manipulate files
- Build applications based on wired and radio networks
- Use micro:bit and micro:bit Blue apps
Who This Book Is For
Beginners, those already experienced with electronics, and hobbyists at all levels looking to get started with a new microcontroller.