English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1 Hour | 100 MB
Build your own DNS server from scratch in 20 mins
BIND is open source software that enables you to publish your Domain Name System (DNS) information on the Internet, and to resolve DNS queries for your users. The name BIND stands for “Berkeley Internet Name Domain”.
Why to use BIND?
BIND is opensource.
You can tailor the BIND as per your Organization requirements.
Oldest and most commonly used DNS server.
In this quick course on BIND we will discuss the following sections :
- Introduction to BIND
- LAB requirements & setup details
- Pre-requesties & BIND installation
- Configure firewall for DNS
- Configure BIND to accpet the dns requests
- Configure domain zone configuration
- Create forward and reverse lookup files
- Validate and secure the dns configuration
- Test the name resolution
Basics of BIND DNS Server
2 Introduction to BIND DNS Server
3 LAB requirements Setup details
4 Pre-requesties BIND installation
5 Configure firewall for DNS
6 Configure BIND to accept the DNS requests
7 Configure domain zone configuration
8 Create forward and reverse lookup files
9 Validate and secure the DNS configuration
10 Test the name resolution