English | 2020 | ISBN: 1838986681 | 162 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 22 MB
Learn Azure’s cloud capabilities with the help of this introductory guide to employing Azure for your cloud infrastructure needs.
Microsoft Azure is a powerful cloud computing platform that offers a multitude of services and capabilities for organizations of any size moving to a cloud strategy.
Azure Strategy and Implementation Guide Third Edition encapsulates the entire spectrum of measures involved in Azure deployment that includes understanding Azure fundamentals, choosing a suitable cloud architecture, building on design principles, becoming familiar with Azure DevOps, and learning best practices for optimization and management.
The book begins by introducing you to the Azure cloud platform and demonstrating the substantial scope of digital transformation and innovation that can be achieved by leveraging Azure’s capabilities. The guide further acquaints you with practical insights on application modernization, Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) deployment, infrastructure management, key application architectures, best practices of Azure DevOps, and Azure automation.
By the end of this book, you will be proficient in driving Azure operations right from the planning and cloud migration stage to cost management and troubleshooting.
What you will learn
- Deploy and run Azure infrastructure services
- Carry out detailed planning for migrating applications to the cloud with Azure
- Move underlying code class structure into a serverless model
- Use a gateway to isolate your services and applications
- Define roles and responsibilities in DevOps
- Implement release & deployment coordination and automation