English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 4h 18m | 608 MB
Make your applications smarter, the easy way with Azure Cognitive Services
Always wanted to use AI, but it seems too hard? Not anymore! With Azure Cognitive Services, you can make your applications smarter—the easy way.
In this course, you will be introduced to Azure Cognitive Services. With this, Microsoft offers you a lot of the power that AI has to offer, but it’s made available to you by a set of simple-to-use REST APIs. Because it is so easy to implement, you can start working with it today and make your applications smarter with AI—the easy way.
After working through this course, you will know what Cognitive Services are and what they can do for you. But most importantly, after this hands-on course you will be able to get started for yourself, straightaway!
This course follows a practical, step-by-step, and hands-on approach. You will go through the entire process and incorporate Azure Cognitive Services in different kinds of application. For instance, you’ll detect objects and text in images in a mobile app and translate text in a web application. The course is packed with real-life experience to help you overcome any obstacles you encounter.
What You Will Learn
- Learn all about Cognitive Services and what they can do for you. This course handles each category: vision, speech, language, knowledge, and searches
- Set up Cognitive Services on your own Azure account
- Leverage the power of AI through a set of simple REST APIs
- Use computer vision to detect objects and text in images, implement speech-to-text conversion, leverage the power of Bing to retrieve useful search results, and much more
- Incorporate everything you’ve learned into a variety of applications, so you can easily translate it into your own real-life solutions