Take advantage of the power of cloud and the latest AI techniques. Whether youâ??re an experienced developer wanting to improve your app with AI-powered features or you want to make a business process smarter by getting AI to do some of the work, this book’s got you covered. Authors Anand Raman, Chris Hoder, Simon Bisson, and Mary Branscombe show you how to build practical intelligent applications for the cloud, mobile, browsers, and edge devices using a hands-on approach.
This book shows you how cloud AI services fit in alongside familiar software development approaches, walks you through key Microsoft AI services, and provides real-world examples of AI-oriented architectures that integrate different Azure AI services. All you need to get started is a working knowledge of basic cloud concepts.
- Become familiar with Azure AI offerings and capabilities
- Build intelligent applications using Azure Cognitive Services
- Train, tune, and deploy models with Azure Machine Learning, PyTorch, and the Open Neural Network Exchange (ONNX)
- Learn to solve business problems using AI in the Power Platform
- Use transfer learning to train vision, speech, and language models in minutes