English | 2021 | ISBN: 978-1789539233 | 450 Pages | PDF, EPUB, MOBI | 25 MB
Apply cloud design patterns to overcome real-world challenges by building scalable, secure, highly available, and cost-effective solutions
One of the most popular cloud platforms in the world, Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers hundreds of services with thousands of features to help you build scalable cloud solutions; however, it can be overwhelming to navigate the vast number of services and decide which ones best suit your requirements. Whether you are an application architect, enterprise architect, developer, or operations engineer, this book will take you through AWS architectural patterns and guide you in selecting the most appropriate services for your projects.
AWS for Solutions Architects is a comprehensive guide that covers the essential concepts that you need to know for designing well-architected AWS solutions that solve the challenges organizations face daily. You’ll get to grips with AWS architectural principles and patterns by implementing best practices and recommended techniques for real-world use cases. The book will show you how to enhance operational efficiency, security, reliability, performance, and cost-effectiveness using real-world examples.
By the end of this AWS book, you’ll have gained a clear understanding of how to design AWS architectures using the most appropriate services to meet your organization’s technological and business requirements.
What you will learn
- Rationalize the selection of AWS as the right cloud provider for your organization
- Choose the most appropriate service from AWS for a particular use case or project
- Implement change and operations management
- Find out the right resource type and size to balance performance and efficiency
- Discover how to mitigate risk and enforce security, authentication, and authorization
- Identify common business scenarios and select the right reference architectures for them