English | 2018 | ISBN: 978-1789130669 | 626 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 131 MB
Learn from the AWS subject-matter experts, apply real-world scenarios and clear the AWS Certified Solutions Architect –Associate exam
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is currently the leader in the public cloud market. With an increasing global interest in leveraging cloud infrastructure, the AWS Cloud from Amazon offers a cutting-edge platform for architecting, building, and deploying web-scale cloud applications.
As more the rate of cloud platform adoption increases, so does the need for cloud certification. The AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate Guide is your one-stop solution to gaining certification. Once you have grasped what AWS and its prerequisites are, you will get insights into different types of AWS services such as Amazon S3, EC2, VPC, SNS, and more to get you prepared with core Amazon services. You will then move on to understanding how to design and deploy highly scalable applications. Finally, you will study security concepts along with the AWS best practices and mock papers to test your knowledge.
By the end of this book, you will not only be fully prepared to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam but also capable of building secure and reliable applications.
What you will learn
- Explore AWS terminology and identity and access management
- Acquaint yourself with important cloud services and features in categories such as compute, network, storage, and databases
- Define access control to secure AWS resources and set up efficient monitoring
- Back up your database and ensure high availability by understanding all of the database-related services in the AWS Cloud
- Integrate AWS with your applications to meet and exceed non-functional requirements
- Build and deploy cost-effective and highly available applications