English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3h 35m | 721 MB
Enable security as part of your AWS architecture and prepare your response to security events like a security professional.
The AWS Certified Security – Specialty certification gives AWS architects not only essential know-how, but also a strong foundation on which to build security into AWS architectures at every level. This course will teach you to apply security at all AWS layers, including encrypting and protecting data at rest and in transit and how to prepare for (and respond to) security events.
In this course, you’ll learn how to secure your data and your AWS services/resources at multiple levels using a defense-in-depth approach. You’ll learn how to protect your AWS credentials and resources using Identity and Access Management. You’ll capture and analyze logs using CloudTrail, CloudWatch, and Athena. Finally, you’ll learn how to implement network and instance security, encrypt data at rest and in transit and set up data backup, replication, and recovery.
By the end of this course, you’ll be ready to control access to your AWS resources granularly. You will develop the skills to ace the exam for the Security Solutions certification.
If you’re a cloud professional wanting to ace the AWS Certified Security – Specialty certification, or a cloud professional looking to build security layers into every AWS deployment to protect data at rest and in transit, then this course will be your go-to resource to achieve success.
- Get familiar with specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms
- Understand data-encryption methods and use AWS mechanisms to implement them
- Secure internet protocols and use AWS mechanisms to implement them
- Master AWS security services and their features to provide a secure production environment
- Gain production deployment experience using AWS security services and features
- Take into consideration the cost of different security features and the overall impact on architectures in terms of complexity