English | 2018 | ISBN: 1788990547 | 490 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 26 MB
Be an adaptive thinker that leads the way to Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence has the potential to replicate humans in every field. This book serves as a starting point for you to understand how AI is built, with the help of intriguing examples and case studies.
Artificial Intelligence By Example will make you an adaptive thinker and help you apply concepts to real-life scenarios. Using some of the most interesting AI examples, right from a simple chess engine to a cognitive chatbot, you will learn how to tackle the machine you are competing with. You will study some of the most advanced machine learning models, understand how to apply AI to blockchain and IoT, and develop emotional quotient in chatbots using neural networks.
You will move on to designing AI solutions in a simple manner rather than get confused by complex architectures and techniques. This comprehensive guide will be a starter kit for you to develop AI applications on your own.
By the end of this book, will have understood the fundamentals of AI and worked through a number of case studies that will help you develop business vision.
What You Will Learn
- Use adaptive thinking to solve real-life AI case studies
- Rise beyond being a modern-day factory code worker
- Acquire advanced AI, machine learning, and deep learning designing skills
- Learn about cognitive NLP chatbots, quantum computing, and IoT and blockchain technology
- Understand future AI solutions and adapt quickly to them
- Develop out-of-the-box thinking to face any challenge the market presents