English | 2019 | ISBN: 1942878711 | 496 Pages | True PDF, CODE | 1623 MB
Learn ARKit, Apple’s New Augmented Reality Development Framework!
With ARKit, you can create immersive, engaging experiences by mixing virtual 2D and 3D content with the live camera feed of the world around you. If getting started with this new framework sounds difficult and time-consuming, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
ARKit by Tutorials helps you learn ARKit the quick and easy way: by following fun and easy-to-read tutorials.
This book is for intermediate to advanced developers who want to create ARKit apps and learn about the intricacies of developing for Augmented Reality on iOS.
Topics Covered in ARKit by Tutorials
- Introduction to ARKit: Get a basic introduction to Augmented Reality and the ARKit framework concepts.
- Session Management: Discover what’s required to manage an AR session properly; this includes error handling and tracking issues.
- Adding Objects: Learn how to place 3D Objects into augmented space.
- Materials & Lighting: Explore the concepts of Physical Based Rendering, textures and light estimation.
- Creating 3D Assets: Get creative with the SceneKit editor and make your own 3D assets right inside Xcode.
- Face-based Apps: Find out what it takes to develop and ship Face-Based AR apps.
- And much, much more!
After reading this book, you’ll be prepared to take advantage of the new ARKit framework and create your own AR-based games and apps.