English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 43m | 653 MB
Design and Deploy your Cloud-Native Solutions on Azure
Microsoft Azure provides support for different architectures and solutions that teams can employ in their cloud solutions and cloud-hosted applications.
This course will show you how to use Azure’s PaaS offering to build global, performant, and secure applications. You’ll gain a better understanding of PaaS development on Azure, and how to architect your applications and services in a cloud-native design. You will learn how to explore Azure marketplace to find the best suitable service for your application requirements, and then integrate your application to work frictionless with Azure solutions.
By the end of this course, you will be capable of architecting your applications on Microsoft Azure using PaaS solutions. This course will help you learn the ins and outs of the architectural development of solutions for Microsoft Azure.
This course follows a hands-on approach with interesting and illustrative examples and clear explanations to help demonstrate how PaaS Azure solutions can help you load balance the app, manage the disaster recovery, and provide better latency and throughput to customers.
What You Will Learn
- Develop a fully scalable solution on Azure using PaaS services to easily manage the traffic peaks of your users
- Design your application’s architecture as Cloud-Native and asynchronous in nature to save costs and earn more
- Deploy your solution as a web app, a container, or a fully-managed Kubernetes cluster
- Forget about the operation of a website and focus more on business leads
- Deploy databases and caching solutions on Azure to save costs and protect yourself from DDoS and other attacks
- Develop your customer-centric engagement and retention solutions using best in class AI and machine learning solutions on Azure, so you can reach them quickly, even on vacation
- Secure your web application with Azure AD, an Identity-as-a-Service service, enabling you to authenticate your users and secure user data in a GDPR world
- Safely balance a load of your traffic across several nodes on the cloud or off the cloud, so that you can provide the best experience to your users even during the sales