English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 05m | 296 MB
Automate and test APIs with Postman, making it easier to understand. Verify quality in service-based architectures
Postman is a powerful tool used to test web services and APIs. It allows you to create a request with the required HTTP method and parameters, submit the request, and inspect the results.
This course will use the Postman testing tool to teach you API testing. You will use Postman to find bugs and aid in efficient API development. Create requests and building simple workflows with Postman. Additionally, it will show you how to set up test suites in Postman that can be re-used for regression testing as a project grows.
By the end of this course, you will be able to write automated API tests and have a good grasp of how to test an API. You will know how to use Postman as you work with APIs in various capacities and you will have confidence in your ability to take part in creating high-quality APIs.
We’ll discover the various aspects of APIs and how to think effectively about them from a quality viewpoint, then we’ll give you specific examples and challenges that will help you apply, learn, and fully understand the content. You’ll learn about APIs to actively immerse yourself in a learning experience that helps you take what you’ve learned and start to immediately benefit from it in your day-to-day work.
What You Will Learn
- Effectively test an API so that you contribute to high-quality software
- Rapidly resolve issues in an API using Postman
- Create regression tests with Postman for your API that will help your team move ahead with confidence
- Save time by not running as many GUI tests using Postman
- Explore, visualize, and debug your API during development so that you don’t need to revisit the design later
- Future-proof your career by grasping the fundamentals of API testing