English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3h 43m | 762 MB
Start your big data career in 7 days with Apache Spark
Are you looking to get up-to-speed by learning the fundamentals of Apache Spark in a short period of time? Spark is becoming a popular big data processing engine with its unique ability to run in-memory and rapidly. It is also easy to use and offers a simple syntax.
In this course, you will learn the very basics of Spark. You’ll gain a fundamental understanding of, and hands-on experience with, writing basic code as well as running applications on a Spark cluster. Over 7 days, you will work on interesting examples and assignments that will demonstrate basic operations, querying, machine learning, and streaming.
By the end of this course, you will be able to take what you learned and apply it. You will be confident enough to build your own projects with ease.
This is an introductory step-by-step course offering practical and actionable guidance in using Spark, with simple instructions.
What You Will Learn
- Discover how to deploy a Spark cluster in the AWS cloud, using a Python EC2 script
- Learn basic Spark concepts such as transformations and actions
- Explore what RDDs are and how to perform operations on them
- Run queries using Spark SQL
- Explore Resilient Distributed Datasets (RDDs) and how to use them
- Write Spark SQL queries and work with Spark DataFrames
- Learn how to use the MLlib library for machine learning applications
- Discover streaming operations