English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 14h 46m | 4.77 GB
Master Apache Maven to Build and Deploy your Java and Spring Boot Applications
In this course, you will learn to master Apache Maven. You will become a ‘guru’ using Apache Maven.
In this course, you will:
- Learn about Maven build lifecycles
- Use Maven to build and package Java projects
- See how to use Maven with popular alternative JVM languages, including Groovy, Kotlin, and Scala
- Configure Maven to run your unit and integration tests written in JUnit 3, JUnit 4, JUnit 5, TestNG, and Spock
- Generate source code from XML and JSON schemas
- Leverage annotation processing at compile time for Project Lombok and Mapstruct
- Learn in depth about the Apache Maven plugin system and see how plugins are used in the build lifecycle
- Build Spring Boot applications with Apache Maven
- Improve your code quality with code coverage and spot bug reports
- Unlock valuable capabilities of the Spring Boot Maven plugin!
- Deploy project artifacts to Maven repositories
- Develop multi-module Maven projects
- Learn Apache Maven, the most popular Java build tool!
- Create Apache Maven projects from scratch
- See how to configure Apache Maven plugins for real world use cases
- Use Apache Maven to build, test, package, and deploy your Java application
- See how to create multi-module Apache Maven projects
- Configure Maven plugins to work within Maven build lifecycles
- Deploy your Java project to Maven Central or other Maven repositories
- Leverage Apache Maven’s convention over configuration