English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 42m | 900 MB
A powerful tool that will help you to sail through your Angular apps blazingly fast
Angular CLI is a command-line interface tool you can use to initialize, develop, scaffold, and maintain Angular applications. It provides you with boilerplates and therefore saves you time and effort.
This course will teach you how to generate an Angular application from scratch within seconds, showing you the tips, tricks, and techniques you need. You will learn all about the CLI, ranging from generating a new app to quickly adding component, directives, modules, services, guards, and other features effortlessly. The command-line interface provided by the Angular team will help you generate your Angular applications more effectively than ever. It will also teach you how to run a development environment, run tests for your project, easily add new features, and keep your dependencies up-to-date.
By the end of the course, you’ll find a plethora of tips and tricks to improve performance and write better components. You will master using the Angular CLI and generate entire applications from scratch in a matter of seconds.
This course is full of varied working examples, step-by-step commands, and tips, and is divided into the following sections—intro, setup, code generation, creating your own schematics for repetitive code, running your development server, and making it accessible securely—to teach you about each concept individually and help you learn at your own pace. You’ll set up an entire Angular app from scratch within seconds, using all the tips, tricks, and techniques you’ve learned, and quickly add modules, services, guards, and other features effortlessly.
The course includes more advanced topics to provide greater value for the course (libraries, schematics, and i18n/internationalization); these are not available in most Angular CLI courses. The use of the generators has been expanded to explain every single included schematic (12 in total) The overall difficulty level has increased, too; this is no longer a basic course as it deals with deeper topics.
What You Will Learn
- Keep your creativity flowing by generating repetitive/boilerplate code so you can focus on features.
- Explore the Angular framework by having the Angular CLI generate different pieces of code
- Design your own schematics so you can boost productivity when writing repetitive code specific to your app
- Share your current working state with anyone without having to deploy your code
- Create your own schematics to generate boilerplate specific for your needs
- Validate your code and verify its behavior before deploying
- Generate a build optimized for production and other environments
- Easily include new libraries and features and keep them up to date