English | 2018 | ISBN: 1786462909 | 512 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 28 MB
Angular 6 for Enterprise-Ready Web Applications: Deliver production-ready and cloud-scale Angular web apps
A hands-on guide with a minimalist and flexible approach that enables quick learning and rapid delivery of cloud-ready enterprise applications with Angular 6
Angular 6 for Enterprise-Ready Web Applications follows a hands-on and minimalist approach demonstrating how to design and architect high quality apps.
The first part of the book is about mastering the Angular platform using foundational technologies. You will use the Kanban method to focus on value delivery, communicate design ideas with mock-up tools and build great looking apps with Angular Material. You will become comfortable using CLI tools, understand reactive programming with RxJS, and deploy to the cloud using Docker.
The second part of the book will introduce you to the router-first architecture, a seven-step approach to designing and developing mid-to-large line-of-business applications, along with popular recipes. You will learn how to design a solid authentication and authorization experience; explore unit testing, early integration with backend APIs using Swagger and continuous integration using CircleCI. In the concluding chapters, you will provision a highly available cloud infrastructure on AWS and then use Google Analytics to capture user behavior.
By the end of this book, you will be familiar with the scope of web development using Angular, Swagger, and Docker, learning patterns and practices to be successful as an individual developer on the web or as a team in the Enterprise.
What You Will Learn
- Create full-stack web applications using Angular and RESTful APIs
- Master Angular fundamentals, RxJS, CLI tools, unit testing, GitHub, and Docker
- Design and architect responsive, secure and scalable apps to deploy on AWS
- Adopt a minimalist, value-first approach to delivering your app with Kanban
- Get introduced to automated testing with continuous integration on CircleCI
- Optimize Nginx and Node.js web servers with load testing tools