English | 2017 | ISBN: 1785881923 | 374 Pages | True PDF, EPUB, AZW3 | 10 MB
Discover over 70 recipes that provide the solutions you need to know to face every challenge in Angular 2 head on
Angular 2 introduces an entirely new paradigm of applications. It wholly embraces all the newest concepts that are built into the next generation of browsers, and it cuts away all the fat and bloat from Angular 1. This book plunges directly into the heart of all the most important Angular 2 concepts for you to conquer. Alongside the book's Angular 2 content, it covers the new ES6 syntax, TypeScript conventions, Web Components, and RxJS observables, among many other brand new ideas to add to your toolkit.
Make no mistake; Angular 2 is difficult, especially if you're discovering new technologies and standards for the first time. This book covers all the most complicated concepts the framework has, and at the same time introduces the best practices with which to wield these powerful tools. It also covers in detail all the concepts that will get you building applications faster. Oft-neglected topics such as testing and performance are rigorously covered too. This book will guide you so you understand Angular 2 from top to bottom, ready to let you.
What you will learn
- Understand how to best move an Angular 1 application to Angular 2
- Build a solid foundational understanding of the core elements of Angular 2 such as components, forms, and services
- Gain an ability to wield complex topics such as Observables and Promises
- Properly implement applications utilizing advanced topics such as dependency injection
- Know how to maximize the performance of Angular 2 applications
- Understand the best ways to take an Angular 2 application from TypeScript in a code editor to a fully function application served on your site
- Get to know the best practices when organizing and testing a large Angular 2 application