English | 2016 | ISBN: 1785887192 | 510 Pages | True PDF, EPUB, MOBI | 10 MB
Discover everything you need to know to build your own Angular 2 applications the hands-on way
This book builds three apps with varying degrees of complexity. It starts with a simple ‘Guess the Number’ game, which serves as a platform to launch you into the world of Angular. Next, you will learn to construct a popular ‘7-Minute Workout’ app, covering the building blocks of Angular. The final app, ‘Personal Trainer’ morphs the existing ‘7-Minute Workout’ into a full-fledged personal workout builder and runner, covering advanced directive building, which is the most fundamental and powerful feature of Angular.
In addition to this, you will learn about testability and the framework constructs Angular provides to effectively test your app. The book concludes by providing you with practical advice and useful tips that will come in handy as you build more and more apps with Angular.
What You Will Learn
- Design, develop, deploy, and test the apps you build
- Work your way through every aspect of app development using Angular2
- Understand the inner workings of Angular’s view templating and data-binding capabilities
- Work on HTML forms and learn the Angular way to bind, validate, and format data
- Create component, structural, and attribute directives to extend standard HTML behavior
- Integrate with the server backend and find out about data retrieval and persistence using Angular
- Gain practical insight into the challenges of building apps using Angular as well as their solutions