English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 4h 39m | 2.78 GB
Design awesome Android App UI using Adobe XD while following Google Material Design Guidelines
Your application’s user interface is everything the user can interact with and hence, makes it the most crucial part of app development from a business perspective.
The course begins by introducing you to the basic concepts where you will explain the sizes of your Android app elements in DPs and define an effective color scheme. As you progress through the sections, you will explore all the specs, sizes and typographic grids of material design. Once you understand extracting assets using Adobe XD and the coded style guide, you will design a real-world app using XD artboards.
By the end of this course, you’ll know exactly how to use the many features of Adobe XD to your advantage and design your app’s UI within the guidelines of Google material design.
- Generate Coded Style Guides for your Android Developers
- Design a real-world actual App using XD art-boards
- Extract all your assets using Adobe XD Batch export
- Handoff your Android Designs to your Developers using Zeplin
- Explore new possibilities with Material Design 2.0
- Generate 9-patch PNG assets
- Design 6 Android App Screens UI of a Medical App using Adobe XD
- Design 6 Android App Screens UI of a Medical App using Photoshop