English | 2018 | ISBN: 1788294454 | 338 Pages | EPUB | 10 MB
This fast-paced guide will quickly enhance your skills to develop a highly scalable Cloud environment
AWS is at the forefront of Cloud Computing today. Businesses are adopting AWS Cloud because of its reliability, versatility, and flexible design.
The main focus of this book is teaching you how to build and manage highly reliable and scalable applications and services on AWS. It will provide you with all the necessary skills to design, deploy, and manage your applications and services on the AWS cloud platform.
We’ll start by exploring Amazon S3, EC2, and so on to get you well-versed with core Amazon services. Moving on, we’ll teach you how to design and deploy highly scalable and optimized workloads. You’ll also discover easy-to-follow, hands-on steps, tips, and recommendations throughout the book and get to know essential security and troubleshooting concepts.
By the end of the book, you’ll be able to create a highly secure, fault tolerant, and scalable environment for your applications to run on.
What You Will Learn
- Find out about IAM to access AWS services securely
- Explore EC2 (virtual server) and scale up/down your application based on heavy traffic
- Learn about unlimited data storage service S3 and host a static website within minutes
- Get to grips with Relational Databases and NoSQL databases under the AWS ecosystem
- Understand the caching mechanism
- Get to know about notifications service and monitor AWS services
- Secure and troubleshoot your AWS architecture