English | 2023 | ISBN: 978-1032105703 | 277 Pages | PDF | 27 MB
This book is written in a clear and thorough way to cover both the traditional and modern uses of artificial intelligence and soft computing. It gives an in-depth look at mathematical models, algorithms, and real-world problems that are hard to solve in MATLAB. The book is intended to provide a broad and in-depth understanding of fuzzy logic controllers, genetic algorithms, neural networks, and hybrid techniques such as ANFIS and the GA-ANN model.
- A detailed description of basic intelligent techniques (fuzzy logic, genetic algorithm and neural network using MATLAB)
- A detailed description of the hybrid intelligent technique called the adaptive fuzzy inference technique(ANFIS)
- Formulation of the nonlinear model like analysis of ANOVA and response surface methodology
- Variety of solved problem on ANOVA and RSM
- Case studies of above mentioned intelligent techniques on the different process control systems
This book can be used as a handbook and a guide for students of all engineering disciplines, operational research areas, computer applications, and for various professionals who work in the optimization area.Homepage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!