Leverage DataRobot’s enterprise AI platform and automated decision intelligence to extract business value from data
- Get well-versed with DataRobot features using real-world examples
- Use this all-in-one platform to build, monitor, and deploy ML models for handling the entire production life cycle
- Make use of advanced DataRobot capabilities to programmatically build and deploy a large number of ML models
DataRobot enables data science teams to become more efficient and productive. This book helps you to address machine learning (ML) challenges with DataRobot’s enterprise platform, enabling you to extract business value from data and rapidly create commercial impact for your organization.
You’ll begin by learning how to use DataRobot’s features to perform data prep and cleansing tasks automatically. The book then covers best practices for building and deploying ML models, along with challenges faced while scaling them to handle complex business problems. Moving on, you’ll perform exploratory data analysis (EDA) tasks to prepare your data to build ML models and ways to interpret results. You’ll also discover how to analyze the model’s predictions and turn them into actionable insights for business users. Next, you’ll create model documentation for internal as well as compliance purposes and learn how the model gets deployed as an API. In addition, you’ll find out how to operationalize and monitor the model’s performance. Finally, you’ll work with examples on time series forecasting, NLP, image processing, MLOps, and more using advanced DataRobot capabilities.
By the end of this book, you’ll have learned to use DataRobot’s AutoML and MLOps features to scale ML model building by avoiding repetitive tasks and common errors.
What you will learn
- Understand and solve business problems using DataRobot
- Use DataRobot to prepare your data and perform various data analysis tasks to start building models
- Develop robust ML models and assess their results correctly before deployment
- Explore various DataRobot functions and outputs to help you understand the models and select the one that best solves the business problem
- Analyze a model’s predictions and turn them into actionable insights for business users
- Understand how DataRobot helps in governing, deploying, and maintaining ML models