English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 28m | 574 MB
Produce impressive visual effects using After Effects CC
Adobe After Effects CC is a creative compositing application you can use to develop amazing visual effects and manipulated video content. It supports the creation of motion graphics, 3D special effects, animations, and much more. After Effects enables you to create vibrant visualizations that you can incorporate into your projects.
In this course, you’ll use essential After Effects tips and tricks to create wonderful visualizations. You’ll progress through your After Effects journey by uncovering key aspects of its interface and shortcuts you can use to perform tasks swiftly. Then you’ll get to grips with useful techniques while working with 2D layer editing and learn to re-map them to suit your needs. You’ll learn some valuable tips for producing beautiful animation effects such as motion blur, overshoot, offset, and more. With practical demonstrations, you’ll master animating avatar icons, charts, and graphs. Finally, you’ll operate with 3D layers, expressions, and cameras and develop truly stunning visual effects.
By the end of the course, you’ll have built the solid knowledge you need to enhance your After Effects workflow and create dynamic and impressive motion-graphics, visual effects, animations, and infographics—easily and quickly.
Please note that a working knowledge of Adobe After Effects is assumed for taking this course.
- Bring your text to life by performing text animations
- Make motion designs impressive by adding useful 3D elements
- Add and delete After Effects expressions such as wiggle expression
- Take animation to the next level by applying anticipation and overshoot to animated characters
- Best practices and methods for rendering with Adobe Media Encoder
- Perform motion tracking in After Effects by using the 3D camera tracker