English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 6h 19m | 1.37 GB
Identity, Access, and Authentication with Microsoft AD and Identity with Windows Server 2016 (70-742) Exam Prep
Total Seminars, your source for best-selling cybersecurity courses, brings you this informative course on Active Directory with Barbara Andrews, MCT, MCSE, MCITP, MCSA, MCDBA, and MCP. Barbara has 20+ years’ experience and is proficient with almost all of Microsoft’s products, including Windows Server, SQL Server, System Center, Azure, and Hyper-V. She is also an HPE-Certified Trainer (Master HPE ASE) and SalesForce Admin. Why should you take this course? If you’re a newly-minted Network or Security Admin (or are aspiring to be one), this course is a great option to learn all about managing identities in Active Directory. Whether you’re looking to pass the Microsoft Identity with Windows Server 2016 (70-742) certification exam or you’re just looking to gain some in-depth knowledge about Active Directory, you’re in the right place.
This exhaustive course—packed with step-by-step instructions, working examples, and helpful advice—is divided into clear chunks so you can learn at your own pace and focus on your own areas of interest.
What You Will Learn
- How Active Directory simplifies requirements to meet security policies, interconnection management, and the use of Conditional Access
- How Active Directory uses authorization and authentication for external system interactions in your day-to-day operations
- How to configure a system that is secure, well-fortified, and easy to maintain
- How to apply policies and organizational units for quick response to resource or security issues
- How to set up and use Certificate Services, Federation Services, and other advanced security management in AD FS
- How to manage Active Directory with the Users and Computers console, and with PowerShell commands