English | 2020 | ISBN: 979-8644075591 | 88 Pages | EPUB, AZW3 | 10 MB
THE BEST GUIDE THAT COVERS EVERYTHING ABOUT THE 5G TECHNOLOGY
It’s no longer news that the 5G network will soon be launched and comes with amaing features and capabilities that’ll blow your mind away.
But, what’s the 5G network and how does it work? Does it worth the hype saturating the internet?
“The 5G Network Architecture”, takes you on a ride on virtually everything you need to know about the 5G network and how it works in simple terms so you can understand the processes easily.
It also includes diagrams, pictures, and screenshots to breakdown the boring, nerve-raking, and overwhelming technical terminologies so you can understand it perfectly.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- What the 5G technology is all about.
- The 5G core architecture.
- The Evolved Packet Core and its problems.
- The big picture of the 5G technology.
- Reference architecture of the 5G network.
- 5Gs service-based architecture.
- Production reduction and how it works in 5G.
- The HTTP2 concept in the 5G.
- Network repository function in 5G.
- Exposure concept in 5G.
- Network slicing in 5G.
- RAN (Random Access Network) in 5G.
- Charging interfaces.
- Roaming services.
- DNS enhancements in 5G.
- IMS consideration in 5G.
- And lots more…
With lots of illustrations, details, and diagrams to guide you along in a step by step fashion to mastering the 5G network perfectly.Homepage