English | 2021 | ISBN: 978-0367349073 | 444 Pages | PDF | 50 MB
This book teaches beginners and aspiring game developers how to develop 2D games with Unity. Thousands of commercial games have been built with Unity. The reader will learn the complete process of 2D game development, step by step. The theory behind each step is fully explained. This book contains numerous color illustrations and access to all source code and companion videos.
- Fully detailed game projects from scratch. Beginners can do the steps and create games right away.
- No coding experience is necessary. Numerous examples take a raw beginner toward professional coding proficiency in C# and Unity.
- Includes a thorough introduction to Unity 2020, including 2D game development, prefabs, cameras, animation, character controllers, lighting, and sound.
- Includes a step-by-step introduction to Unity 2019.3. Extensive coverage of GIMP, Audacity, and MuseScore for the creation of 2D graphics, sound effects, and music.
- All required software is free to use for any purpose including commercial applications and games.